2.27.2009

I am so frustrated with the piece I am making. I want to smash it. I haven't even had any "incident's" yet. "Incident's" happen during just about everything I ever make...they include melting, un-soldering, gauging, fusing, general mess up's.. or of course injuring myself.
I think I'm going have to do a re-design of this thing...or start something new. I don't think I can handle starting something new right now, so a re-design seems like the most likely thing to happen. I am not going to touch it today...if I can help it...unless i get all my cleaning and grocery shopping done. Since I had a very lazy crappy day of headache's and sleeping..it probably won't happen. I feel like the ultimate procrastinator at the moment. Good thing I got all of my errands and laundry done yesterday.
Oh..and the Flower show window won "Best Use of the Poster"...which was awesome. I received two tickets to the flower show. Now to find someone to bring that loves flowers as much as I do.

No comments: