4.21.2009


Progresssssss

I love it when I am making something and on the way to the end, more designs come out of it. It's like making babies...kind of.

This shot is where I am as of tonight. I need to spend a little more time in the studio. I've been slacking a little lately. I have been doing embroidery every day, but the metal work...well I haven't really done anything before tonight since easter (when I finished the sunset necklace). That was a bit of an ordeal though...and the break was nice. Time to get back to work!

I'll be sending in my application tomorrow for the Art For The Cash Poor art sale. It will be held at the Crane Arts Building - 1400 N. American St. in Northern Liberties. The dates are Saturday and Sunday, June 13-14th...1-6pm. I hope I get in.....I hope I sell stuff...I hope I AT LEAST break even.

OK...sleep "early" tonight. Dentist appointment in the morning.

No comments: