4.16.2009


I've been mostly without internet for the past 5 days or so, and it's been a little bit of a set back. I completed the sunset neclace on Sunday. I've decided to call it Personal Sunset. Imedietly after, I began to embroider one of my recent self portraits. I've deemed it an experiment, as there are some things about it that I don't like. I don't think I will turn it into a piece of jewelry, but I might frame it. I'm going to look for a frame today, and will post it when I have completed it. I'm feeling fairly motivated to MAKE today.
Today is lecture at SOFA. I wish I realized that it was on a day that I had off. I only just noticed it was on a Thursday about an hour ago. Poo. Well I hope someone I know goes to it, and I hear a review of the lecture. I wish I had a tape recorder when Elisabeth conducted the interview. Oh well.

No comments: