3.19.2009

I am thinking about applying to have a table at the Art Start Craft Bazaar this year.. I would love to do it with someone......for mutual support as well as splitting the cost of the table. Please let me know ASAP if you would want to do this. Application deadline is the 1st of April.


------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Philadelphia, PA - The Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing, which is along Columbus Blvd, between Walnut & Chestnut Streets.


Dates: Saturday, May 30th 11- 6 PM & Sunday, May 31st, 11-6 PM Rain or Shine

Fee: $250

APPLICATION DEADLINE: Must be in our hands by end of business day on Wednesday, April 1st.


Orgainzied & Juried by Art Star Gallery & Boutique - www. artstarphilly. com

1 comment:

Linda Everett said...

I've heard good things about it. But 250 is a lot. I hope you can get someone to share a table. Did you check to make sure they allow sharing?