1.01.2009

www.goldencalfdesigns.com is officially online! There is really only just a bunch of "coming soon" pages...but I'm working on getting other things up. One step at a time! It's taken me a while to just get THAT up. I didn't realize this was going to be so confusing. There are so many things that go into starting a buisness. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I have some buisness cards coming in the mail tomorrow, I have the website and e-mail working, I've been telling tons of people about what I'm doing.... Now to make things! I have a series I've begun to draw up that I will be starting tonight, (after a heavy day of cleaning). The series is called Home Sweet Home, and they will for the time being be available in necklace format. I will be posting photo's once I have one looking fairly decent. I will have them for sale through me, as well as maybe one or two at the Curiosity Shoppe. And if you didn't know already, I have 3 pieces there right now. 2 have sold already. Go take a gander at the goods!
I'm trying to decide how I will set up shop. I may have an etsy shop for golden calf, or I may just set up a paypal account and embed a payment system in the website. For now, just contact me directly with any questions, requests, love notes.

No comments: